The ‘Cast!: The Week That Was – 5/16/13
21 May, 2013
Alec is a reader, writer, and part time philosopher living in Philadelphia. When he’s not working as an architect under the pseudonym Art Vandelay he enjoys watching Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and Parks and Rec. He is a simple man who lives by a simple credo, ‘Beer, the cause of and solution to, all life’s problems.” -Homer Simpson.
Jared is a native Philly kid who currently calls Washington DC home. A lifelong fan of music, he’s still not embarrassed enough of his emo days by citing the merits of the scene’s honest lyrics and aggressive tempo (whatever the hell that means). Today, he’s moved on (somewhat) to progressive, technical rock and noise and since DC’s hipsters are only second to New York’s, he has his ears tuned to that as well. When not doing music things, Jared pretends to be an amateur photographer and a professional bullshitter.
Catch up on the iheardin ‘Cast: The Week That Was – 5/16/13
- 1:30 – Seinfeld was 15 years ago…
- 3:00 – A Rush show? What year is this?!
- 7:50 – Flight of the Conchords. Seriously, what year is this?!
- 9:30 – Arrested Development. Yeah, it’s 2003.
- 14:20 – Jason Bateman’s illustrious career…
- 20:00 – Gotta hand it to Game of Thrones.